The Victorian Simulation Alliance aims to disseminate resources that are relevant to members engaged in simulation-based teaching and learning.
Below is a list of useful links and resources:
- Australian Society for Simulation in Healthcare (ASSH) – overview of simulation in Australia and conference links
- CREST Project - Cultural Respect Encompassing Simulation Training
- Games & Simulation for Healthcare – a network for those who want to integrate games and simulation
- Healthy Simulation – a Las Vegas based simulation users website
- Interprofessional Learning through Simulation - permission for the use of these resources has been provided by the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Health Advancement) Edith Cowan University (Perth). (2012). Interprofessional Learning through Simulation. This clinical training initiative is supported by funding from the Australian Government under the Increased Clinical Training Capacity (ICTC) Program.
- International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning - an international nursing association to promote research and disseminate evidence based practice standards for clinical simulation in nursing education.
- Laerdal Simulation Users Network – a Laerdal hosted international discussion forum
- NHET-Sim Program - e-learning and workshop activities across diverse simulation practices
- SPN - simulated patient network
- The Society for Simulation in Healthcare - the international society aims to develop excellence in healthcare education, practice and research through simulation modalities
- VSPR - Virtual Simulated Patient Resource